The Shadow is the part of us made up of all that we hide from others: our shame, our fears and our wounds, but also our divine spirit, our blinding beauty and our hidden talents. The Shadow is not bad - in fact it is the source of our creativity and power - but until we bring it into the light this power will remain untapped and our full potential unreached.
Using practical exercises sourced from lucid dreaming and dream-work, Tibetan Buddhism and mindfulness meditation, this book explores how to:
- Transform the dark and light shadow side
- Meet the shadow through your dreams
- Unlock your creativity
- Transform Nightmares through lucid dreaming
- Manifest your hidden potential
- Make friends with fear & anxiety
- Decrease stress through Mindfulness of Dream & Sleep
This book will show you how to fearlessly embrace your shadow side in both your dreams and daily life, thereby manifesting the awakened power of your full potential.